Customer Service - FAQ
Service - FAQ
- How can I find what I'm looking for?
- What is your return policy?
- Do I have to pay using a credit card?
- How can I get an item/size that I don't see online?
- When will my order be processed?
- How can I track my order?
- Why did I only receive part of my order?
- What payment methods do you accept online?
- I have a coupon code? How do I redeem it?
- To find what you're looking for, just enter the keyword in the
�Search� field on the top left of the page.
- An exchange will be allowed only with an RMA (Return Material
Authorization) provided by one of our representatives. Exchanges will be
approved at our discretion. If an item is being returned for a
manufacturing defect, we will allow a full refund. Items must be returned
within 1 week of receipt.
- To use our online ordering, you must use a credit card.
However, you can pay via check or money order through a phone order. This
will delay the normal delivery time as your check must be received and
clear prior to processing the order.
- If you have a size or an item that you don't see online, we
might still be able to make a special order to get the item for you. It
may not show as an option on the catalog as it may not be an item we
- Orders will be put in queue as soon as the credit card is
approved and charged.
- You can track the status of your order by login into your
account and clicking on the order number you want to track.
- Since some items may be in stock (e.g. pins) and some items
may be made to order (e.g. custom jacket), we may ship you some items
right away to ensure you get the items as soon as we are able to ship it.
However, you won't be shipped for more than the original shipping amount
shown on your order.
- We accept all major credit cards. For phone orders to pay via
check, you can print your shopping cart content and include it with a
check and mail it to:
9. During the checkout process,
you may enter your coupon code, exactly as it appears in the space provided.
The price will adjust automatically.
For any questions not addressed in
the FAQ you may use the "Contact Us" page to submit your question. We will continue
to update our FAQ accordingly.